Summer Academy Fees
The participation fee for the event is €3,150.00 (19% VAT included) for individuals and €3,050.00 (19% VAT included) per person for groups of 3-5 people from the same project or organisation (see details below).
An early bird discount of €360 per person is available (see details below).
The fee includes:
- Costs of meals
- Accommodation at Hotel Grenzfall
- Evening events
- Local transport during evening events
The fee does not include:
- Travel to and from Berlin, Germany.
- Travel to and from Hotel
- Banking charges for international electronic transfer.
- Schengen visa fee
- Any other extras (e.g. laundry or room service)
- You will receive an electronic invoice by email.
- An advance payment of €600.00 is payable within 10 days after receiving the invoice.
- The invoice is payable in full before 5 June 2019.
Early bird fee
We offer an early bird discount of €360 until 10 April 2019. The early bird fee is €2,790 (19% VAT included) for individuals and €2,690 (19% VAT included) per person for groups (see conditions for groups below).
To qualify for this discount, approved participants have to pay the €600 advance payment per person before 10 April 2019. Please note that if this payment deadline is not met, the full tuition fee will be charged.
We encourage organisations, projects or programmes to send small groups to the Summer Academy. We offer a discounted fee of €3,050 (19% VAT included) per person for groups of minimum 3, maximum 5 participants. The early bird discount of €360 is also available for members of groups, if the whole group meets the early bird criteria (see above).
Summer Academy Alumni fee is €2,790 (19% VAT included). Please contact Annelien once you have applied.
If you cancel your participation, the following refund policy applies:
- If you cancel before 22 May 2019 your payment will be reimbursed in full
- If you cancel after 22 May 2019, 50% of your payment will be reimbursed
- If you cancel after 5 June 2019, your payment will not be reimbursed